Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: HERE COME THE 60's

  1. #51
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, this thread has become a personal message board. And is the concert by any chance Bruce Springsteen?

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smooches sammy* wink

    'n leo... maybe we were sisters in a former life? *G*

  3. #53
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *LMAO* i know, i tried to get it back on topic, but they werent having it

    and sniff, i'd like to think we were babe *tight hug* biggrin

  4. #54
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I disrupted the topic. And just to kill the thing betwwen me and my cusin.I will say this last thing. Bjorn: We are in a money bind at the moment. I sold the ticket's to pay bill's. So we are not going. So back to the sixties. I am going to statr a game topic on Leo's board about the sixties,70's,80's, and 90's. To see what kinda music people actually know about.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah right. You never had 'em.

    Sam: Eat my fucking cock. You are one of the most shallow people I have never met.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
    I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
    -Ozzy

  6. #56
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well now that HIGH BEAR's sex-change operation is under way, since i bit off his balls and now he's offering his cock to Sam, what's his new name gonna be? *LOL

  7. #57
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I be your brother, you two? I wanna play nasty tricks on ya while we grow up

  8. #58
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Leo, you have a way of fucking up all my insults. >:-(

    Everybody knows my balls grow back anyway. wink

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
    I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
    -Ozzy

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I FOR ONE AM GLAD THAT I WAS BORN IN 73.....i had older siblings and my parents to thank for listening to all the oldies..which i like but, the late 70's..fleetwoodmac,bg's,sister sledge,stevie..cmon punk rock...cant forget new wave..duran duran..and depeche mode..blondie..all the dance music..up until now..if i was born then id be too much of an old fuck to rock out to great shit they got goin now....i love my time...hey i could always revisit the 60's....and for 19.99 i can rock around the clock with the 50's 60's and 70's..you can too just call 1-800-oldfart they Xcept cod's even..hehehe*L biggrin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •